MOSAIC HP TRIPLEX THERAPY
MOSAIC HP is the first innovative erbium glass fractional laser system with three powerful modes:
Normal Mode, Thermal Mode, and Hair Mode.
Users can treat various indications, achieving the optimal clinical outcome with a single system.
Although the MOSAIC HP laser system causes micro thermal damage in the skin consisting of controlled necrosis and coagulation, skin renewal is stimulated via the rapid wound repair and remodeling response initiated by the surrounding normal tissues. The MOSAIC HP is completely non-ablative, meaning that no epidermal tissue is vaporized by our fractional approach.
HAIR MODE: NEW APPLICATION OF MOSAIC HP
Animal study proves that MOSAIC HP enables hair regrowth through converting telogen phase into anagen phase.
INDICATIONS FOR HAIR LOSS
– Male Androgenetic Alopecia
– Female Androgenetic Alopecia
– Alopecia Areata
– Alopecia Universalis
ADVANTAGES OF MOSAIC HP HAIR THERAPY
– Convenient treatment for physicians
– Safe hair therapy using non-consumable tips
– Comfortable and short procedure for patients
– Effective scalp rejuvenation
– No adverse effect to hormone condition
– Applicable for any type of hair loss
– Synergy with other hair regrowth therapies
– No Downtime
NOVEL TREATMENT PARADIGMS BASED ON INNOVATIVE FEATURES
a. Controlled Chaos Technology
– The advantage of Controlled Chaos Technology is that it randomly delivers each micro beam so a more
natural, uniform treatment is achieved.
– Proprietary non-linear, non-sequential microbeam delivery
– Enables more natural and uniform treatment, prevents damage from thermal stacking
b. Dual operation modes
– MOSAIC HP raises the standard by offering a choice between two convenient and easy to use operation
modes. Users can freely switch between the two modes during the same treatment session and treat very
accurately regardless of the size of the treatment area.
– Dynamic Mode: Automatic Total Density Counter – Real-time tracking of microbeam delivery for large area
– Static Mode: Customized to treat any lesion or scar size without thermal damage to the surrounding tissue
c. Variable microbeam delivery speed
d. Skin sensor enables safe treatment
e. User-friendly treatment interface
f. No consumables
g. High pulse energy